1. How and where do I find the tutorials I have just ordered?
Having placed your order, go to ‘Your order here!’ on the top menu bar of our site and you will find your order there. You use the materials and do the assignments online, on the website, at all times, daily.
2. Is this Online website Zero Rated for Data usage?
Yes, absolutely! However, you do need to be able to connect to the site. This means that you need some/a little data to get onto the site, but it costs you nothing to use the website, PDF slides, exercises & do the quizzes! There is a data charge to view the YouTube video clips, but you could skip them if you wanted to.
3. Will tutorials be useful/helpful for IEB learners?
Yes. The PDF slides, video clips, exercises and quizzes all pertain to both South African Curriculums (IEB and CAPS).
4. Can I download my certificate for successfully completing the assignment with a mark of 60%?
No. The quizzes should be repeated until you have achieved 80% or more. Then you may download and print your certificate for the successful completion of the tutorial.
Teachers who do the tutorial(s) & quizzes and achieve above 80%, may also download their certificate and claim their SACE CPD Type 1 (5 points) towards your annual accumulation.
5. Can I get summarized notes of the Curriculum, from which to learn and study for tests and exams?
Yes. The last lesson prior to each quiz, contains a summary of all the PDF slides used in the chapter/tutorial and can be downloaded as a PDF doc & be printed as your notes on the particular tutorial, thus meaning that you don’t need to make your own notes – we provide them for you. What a bonus!
6. Can these tutorials help me to achieve above 70% in exams?
Yes of course! You will need to access and use the tutorials daily. However, you will also need to do a number of past exam papers as well, to ensure that you practice the concepts you have learnt.
7. Do you get instant feedback on completion of the assignment?
Yes. Your marks are available immediately, together with the answers to each question. Repeat each quiz, until you score above 80%!
8. Are the tutorials cheaper than live, group tutorials?
Yes of course – much cheaper! Group, live tutorials can cost from R 100 – R 250 per hour in these subjects! You get all the tutorials for R 0.00 – what a bonus!
9. What are the advantages of these tutorials over group tutorials?
Cost R 0.00, done at home (or anywhere), any time and as often as you like on your own hardware – until you fully understand each section properly.
10. Are the Tutorials CAPS & IEB aligned?
Yes – absolutely! Using the site and materials daily will ensure good marks!
11. Can my exam marks improve by more than 15%?
Yes, of course. They can improve by up to 50% – provided you work on the tutorials on a daily basis to ensure full understanding of every section.
12. Can these tutorials be used by the teacher for classroom teaching?
Yes, absolutely. Our tutorials make for excellent teaching materials by using a computer and a data projector in the classroom and they are excellent for teaching large groups of learners (up to 60 in a class!). Our Tutorials make teaching with a mask a lot easier, too!