- How and where do I find the tutorial I have just purchased?
Having placed and paid for your order, go to ‘My Account’ on the top menu bar of our site and you will find your order there. You use the materials and do the assignment on the website.
2. Are the tutorials CAPS aligned?
3. Will tutorials be useful/helpful for IEB learners?
Yes. The PDF slides, video clips and assignment all pertain to both South African Curriculums (IEB and CAPS).
4. Can I download my certificate for successfully completing the assignment with a mark of 60%?
No. The assignment should be repeated until you have achieved 80% or more, you may download and print your certificate for the successful completion of the tutorial.
5. Can I get summarised notes of the Curriculum from which to learn and study for tests and exams?
Yes. The last lesson prior to the assignment contains all the PDF slides used in the chapter and can be downloaded as a PDF doc and can also be printed as your notes on the particular tutorial, thus meaning that you don’t need to make your own notes – we provide them for you.
6. Can these tutorials help me to achieve above 70% in exams?
Yes. However, you will also need to do a number of past exam papers as well to ensure that you practice the concepts you have learnt.
7. Do you get instant feedback on completion of the assignment?
Yes. Your marks are available immediately, together with the answers to each question.
8. Are the tutorials cheaper than live, group tutorials?
Yes. Group tutorials can cost from R 100 – R 250 per hour in these subjects!
9. What are the advantages of these tutorials over group tutorials?
Cheaper, done at home (or anywhere), any time and as often as you like on your own hardware – until you fully understand each section properly.
10. Do I need data to access my order?
Yes. However the data requirements are not huge.
11. Can my exam marks improve by more than 10%?
Yes, of course. They can improve by up to 50% – provided you work on the tutorials on a daily basis.
12. Can these tutorials be used by the teacher for classroom teaching?
Yes, absolutely. Our tutorials make for excellent teaching materials by using a computer and a data projector in the classroom and they are excellent for teaching large groups of learners!