Use of website, materials and payment for learners:
find out how to use the website as a learner and all the great things you can do
- Select one (or more) Tutorials or one of our Specials, register and pay by credit card, debit card or by EFT on the website.
- Having paid, return to the Home page and click on ‘My Account’ where you will find your order within minutes.
- You will also receive confirmation (by email) of both your order and your payment.
Use our materials daily to achieve your dreams!
Every Maths & Science High School learner needs and deserves these wonderful materials!
Improve your test and exam results by up to 50%!
Extra lessons cost between R 60 – R 300 per hour. Our tutorials, (if you buy our specials) – only cost between R 7 & R 20 per hour!
For use on smartphones, tablets or computers + internet.
Structure of our Tutorials:
- Our Online tutorials take only 2 – 3 hours to complete.
- Each tutorial consists of 7 – 8 lessons and includes 2 – 4 short YouTube video clips, 2 – 4 PDF files and concludes with a short quiz.
- Tutorials are CAPS compliant, suitable for IEB and include exercises, examples, video experiments, diagrams, drawings and explanations.
- Hand-outs for study purposes can be printed from the website.
- The quiz indicates your understanding of the tutorial, provides answers with a Memo and once you have achieved above 70%, you can print your certificate of successful completion of the Tutorial.
- In 5 years, 1 100 000 teachers and learners across every country in the world, have made 3 400 000 hits and downloads of our materials!
- Our top learner (from Katlehong in Gauteng) achieved 95% for Science and 100% of Maths in his Matric exams! Today he is a qualified Electrical Engineer from Wits University!
- Learners wanting to become doctors, accountants, engineers, lawyers, scientists, mathematicians etc. need to score 70% or more in Matric finals in order to qualify and ensure a pass at Tertiary institutions in the faculty of your choice. We can and will help you to do this!