Use of website, materials, methodology and payment for teachers and tutors:
find out how to use the website as a teachers/tutors and all the great things you can do
- Select one (or more) Tutorials or one of our Specials, register and pay by credit card, debit card or by EFT on the website.
- Having paid, return to the Home page and click on ‘My Account’ where you will find your order within minutes.
- You will also receive confirmation (by email) of both your order and your payment.
Use every day in your classroom!
Every Maths & Science High School teacher needs and deserves to have access to these invaluable materials!
Improve your test and exam averages by up to 20%!
Achieve 85% – 100% pass rates! Get our specials from only R7 per hour!
For smartphones, tablets or computers + internet.
Structure of Tutorials:
- Our Online tutorials take only 2 – 3 hours to complete.
- Each tutorial consists of 6 – 8 lessons and includes 2 – 4 short YouTube video clips, 2 – 4 PDF files and concludes with a short quiz.
- Tutorials are CAPS compliant, suitable for IEB and include exercises, examples, video experiments, diagrams, drawings and explanations.
- Hand-outs for study purposes can be printed from the website.
- The quiz indicates the understanding and knowledge of the tutorial, provides answers with a Memo and having achieved above 70%, you can then print your certificate for successful completion of the Tutorial.
- In 5 years, 1 100 000 teachers and learners across every country in the world, have made 3 400 000 hits and downloads of our materials!
- Our top learner (from Katlehong in Gauteng) achieved 95% for Science and 100% of Maths in his Matric exams! Today he is a qualified Electrical Engineer from Wits University!
- Learners wanting to become doctors, accountants, engineers, lawyers, scientists, mathematicians etc.need to score 70% or more in Matric finals in order to qualify and ensure a pass at Tertiary institutions in the faculty of their choice.You, together with our materials and methodology can and will help them to achieve this!
- A Geography teacher was asked to teach Matric Science in Port Elizabeth and every day she clicked her way through our materials. In June her class average (not pass rate!) was 50% and in the finals her average was 70% with a pass rate of 100%! AMAZING!
How teachers and tutors can use our materials, methodology and website to enhance their careers!
- Become a Master teacher in your own classroom:
Master teachers project lessons from our tutorials onto a white wall or screen from a laptop and data projector, for their daily teaching. The slides can be downloaded as PDF slides and printed as hand-outs for the learners from which to study for tests and exams. These can also be used offline for teaching in the classroom. (School, parents & business to assist with funding, perhaps?)
- How you can supplement your own income!
Yes, we agree that Maths & Science teachers should be paid more – but the Government has been talking about this for the past 30 years and it is unlikely to happen now!
Here is an opportunity for you – by purchasing our Specials& using a laptop and data projector, you can run extra classes for up to 25 (or more) learners at a time. The fees could range between R 20 –R 90 per hour per learner – depending upon what you are offering and the socio-economic group of your learners. You could also consider having 5 – 10 tablets (or more) on which the learners could work by themselves (doing either Maths &/or Science) – instead of you running the lessons yourself.
- Afternoon, Saturday & holiday school programmes:
Our materials are excellent for running these kinds of programmes – either for your own learners (for free?), and/or for those learners from other schools (for a fee).
- Secure and earn your annual, required SACE CPD points:
Our 3-hour tutorials/workshops qualify as Type 1, self-funded activities for qualified, registered teachers and once you have successfully completed the assignment yourself, downloaded your certificate and claim your 5 CPD points towards your annual score, once submitted to SACE for accreditation.